Monday 12 August 2013

York March | Hands

Like my previous post on feet, hands are a great ambiguous way to photograph people. My favourite shots of this includes a younger member in the group playing games on his iphone. It liked the way it introduced the theme of technology to the picture. 

Also the exposure and light were great and this made the photo look and feel technically appealing. It’s very important to me that the quality of shots are good and if there not that good I mostly tend to just bin them.

I included a series of illustrated hand signs into this mix. They have quite vintage associations including references to the war time posters. These seemed to work nicely because of this and the vivid colours.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...