Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Concepts for Photography of Chickens

It can be hard at times to think of new concepts to create for chicken portraits therefore I only include new chicken photos if their original from shoots I’ve done with them previously.

I decided to include these two different shots because lots of other elements came into play while taking them, for example the lighting made a great deal of difference to the shot of our silky white chickens.




I liked how the shadows worked nicely with the composition of the silky chickens. Also they seemed to be chatting to one another which I liked very much as an idea.


 

The other photograph had shown potential but for very different reasons. The second was much more odd and conceptual, yet both had a humorous quality. I’ve included the monochromes as they work well in their own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...