Tuesday 17 January 2012

Ethereal Collage Continued

These images seem to be a natural continuation from photographic work I did December last year. They have the same feel to them and I have named the style I have developed as ethereal collage. Many of these images could be characterized as ghostly with a collage kind of an effect.


I have blogged the colour images separately from the monochrome, as even thought they go well together thought gathering the monochromes together would work well also.




You may have observed some of these images have pastel coloured tones to them; some of these are natural however on some, I intensified them with a couple of clever functions on Photoshop. This makes the overall effect much more striking and noticeable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...