Monday 3 February 2014

Saltburn With New Group | Benches

I’m a little late in posting this series of photographs taken in Saltburn March last year. My neighbour had introduced me to a new group of people interested in photography and I had been invited along to a photography session with them.

The idea behind the session was to produce some digital photographs for their beginner’s photography course. I was not part of the course but came along with my camera to take photos and meet people with similar a common interest.

The bench shots were my favourite from the outing and received the most interest on my Facebook and Flickr page. The series seems to work particularly well in monochrome creating an atmospheric and classic style.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...