Friday 18 February 2011

York Minster Music festival – Trip with the youth group kids

Last Saturday I went to York Minster for a music festival. It was aimed at kids who go to youth groups in the local area. I volunteer at New Marske youth group and went along.

There was lots of flashing lights, live bands and a talent competition. The kids seemed to have a blast and so did I. The last band was probably the best, they were called Gold Digger and they have their own Facebook page so I added them and listened to their songs online.


I think it’s a great event and was really impressed, it was the first time that I had been, but they hold the event each year. I took the opportunity to take some photography in the minster. Some of the pictures are mainly candid shots and others are artier!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...