Thursday 4 November 2010

'Messy Church' event I helped organise!

Following my inspiration post about creative workshops I’ve actually been doing a lot in this area. This includes working for a local craft event with kids called messy church and also my BBC Blast placement which I will go into later!
 
Messy church was a fab creative event for kids. Most kids were really young but they produced some lovely pictures which I have posted. The event was based where I live at a local church.

 
The event went very well; the kids seemed to have a great time. I gained lots of new ideas from the workshops that were run. I think working for a different age group gave me a different way of looking at things. 

 
A couple of the workshops included making a sand bottle, making cards, making a star consultation and more. Working with young kids was a different experience and I loved being creative with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...