Thursday 4 November 2010

Be a friend competition – I won a place in the calender!!!

Click here to view my entry on the NHS website!

I got a letter through my door about a competition I entered, called be a friend – Photography and art competition to say id won a place in there calendar. I was so excited.

The competition is from the NHS and is about the importance in friends for people with a mental illness. For my entry I choose my chickens. This is the caption I wrote for the comp....
 
"Julie, Rita, Mavis and Irene, have such character and inspire me if I’m having a rough day! Julie comes to the door and stares at me under her 60s bouffant hair perm, until I give some of her favourite crackers!"

 
And this is the image to go with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...