Thursday 1 November 2012

Saltburn & Kirkleathem Day Out – Saltburn Pier


Each time I visit Saltburn, I always try to visit the pier. Although it has been photographed many times before, I try my best to create images which are original.


Its fun to look at the knitted characters and it’s always great to walk to the end of the pier, even if at times it’s quite cold. This trip I developed a variety of shots on the pier, including ideas such as reflections and people of the pier. 


There’s a bit of a sigma about shooting strangers even with street photography being so popular. Because of this I tend to take unidentifiable shots, for example framing just their feet or hiding their face. It can be a challenge but I find street photography very enjoyable.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...