Saturday 31 March 2012

Washing line and more.


On a lovely sunny day, I went for a wander around my garden and said hello to my pet chickens. I think chickens make lovely subject matters in photography.


I think the chickens quite enjoy having there photograph taken, or at least they are very intrigued by the click click clicking.


I think knowing your subject can play a huge part in how your photography comes out on screen. My best photography is often taken of things I have a passion for or know quite a lot about.




These shots were just taken for fun, but the washing line image, I took while shooting from the ground upwards, won an explore award on Flickr! Look out for a more detailed blog post of this very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...