Sunday 13 November 2011

Autumn Magic

I decided to have a wander around my garden to find new ideas for my photography. We have quite a big garden but after using this as photography location many times before, it’s sometimes hard to think of new ideas.

One thing that mixes it up a bit is the weather and time of year. Last winter I used the garden to take some snowy pictures. On this occasion I wanted to capture autumn. It was a round Halloween time so I tried to incorporate this with the spider web.

Also my neighbour’s cat Candy came round for a visit. She seemed to be eyeing our chickens but I snapped away and took quite a few of her. I selected one to be shown on my blog however it’s more of an abstract shot; you can just make out Candy’s whiskers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...