Friday 24 June 2011

Eden Bakery – Photography Project

Recently I was involved in a photography project for a local bakery. It was one of my first proper paid jobs and was really thrilled to get the opportunity. Joanna, who runs Eden Bakery, was working on a stall at the medieval festival I went along too. I happened to have my camera and started shooting some images of the cupcakes on the stall. We got talking about Joanna wanting some images for her website. I gave her my business card and it went from there.

The shoot went well, we discussed ideas, and one of the things she wanted was a symmetrical shot of all the different cakes together, this ended up being one of her favourite shots from the day. I took also some close ups of individual cupcakes, cake pops etc. I used white boards for the background and worked by a window for natural light.

The project was very rewarding, I got some shots for my portfolio that I am really pleased with! If you would like get more information about Eden bakery please visit.... http://www.eden-bakery.co.uk/


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...