Monday 11 April 2011

Lily and Ben – photography shoot

I worked with Lily and Ben for a portrait photography shoot. They are my friend’s children and I had so much fun working with them. I was mainly taking pictures of lily, because my friend wanted a portrait for Lily’s 1st birthday. It’s one of my first paid shoots; I’ve only done one shoot with another youngster before, called Leah.
 
I’ve realised I really enjoy photography kids, it can be challenging sometimes but I’m pleased with how Lily’s photographs have turned out. While I was at the shoot, I used a white throw to put over a sofa. I later did some photoshoping, just on the throw and background to make them less obvious.

 
These are the pictures; let me know what you think!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...