Wednesday 2 March 2011

Art Using MyPaint Program

Just recently someone told me about MyPaint, a free art program available to download online. After using it for ten minutes I was completely addicted! 
 
Do you ever remember ‘paint’? Well MyPaint is a bit like paint but much more advanced. You could say it’s a bit of a combination between paint and Adobe Photoshop.

 
On MyPaint there are lots of effects, brushes etc and there are much brushes you can download too! I’ve blogged my best art work from the program. I must admit I added some effects on Photoshop afterwards though. MyPaint supports jpegs so moving images from MyPaint to PhotoShop it much easier!

 
Any constructive feedback about my art is welcome = )












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...