Monday 12 August 2013

York March | Walls

Through the theme of walls I documented some interesting locations in York. I like cities such as York for their little alley ways and unusual buildings.

I favoured the photos I had taken of a red bricked wall. The surface was shiny and unusual which I liked. I tried to document this in a number of ways. 

I mainly experimented with angle by either using a short depth of field or taking images of the wall straight on. Using these two techniques worked well. Later I developed a monochrome alternative for a contrasting effect. 

I’ve included other photography ideas created around walls all with their own individuality. Let me know which is your favourite? Have you been to York and how did you find it?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...