Sunday 23 January 2011

Double Twisted Easel Card

One of the ladies at the Wednesday craft class was making a double twisted easel card; I was inspired to find out how they were created so she helped me make my own. During the class I created a basic template for the double twisted easel card. When I got home I started designing from the basic template. 

I came up with three designs. One of them I modified by making the easels face outwards. This was easily achieved through scoring the creases to face inwards on the initial template.


I think through learning this technique I have gained more confidence and made a leap forward with the cards I’ve created. Please let me know if you like them!





5 comments:

  1. love your cards, can you explain how you made the template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a template I could email you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I would love to receive your template. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. email me your email address to helen@helencapstick.com and ill do that for you X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen I'm a beginner crafter and your my inspiration for all my cards so far I oh made basic card shapes but please could you em Ali me the template for the easel cards also as I have tried doing it off hand it isn't working for me x my email is whiteemma318@gmail.Con hope your enjoying g your crafting with this lockdown as there nothing much else we can do stay safe and thank you for your amazing inspirational cards xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...