Sunday 23 January 2011

Iris Folding – A New Craft Technique

My craft evening class has started up again after the Christmas period. The first session of creative crafts, we did iris folding and boxes. I spent all of the session learning about iris folding. I really enjoyed learning how to do this technique, and the finished effect I was very pleased with!
 
I choose to do a teddy bear. My younger cousin had not been too well, so I thought I would make her a get well card. However I never sent it off because she felt better and went back to school. I will keep the card for another occasion!

 
Anyway this is the design I came up with, I hope you like it!


 
These are some more cards I made recently, which I made at the Wednesday craft class. I am enjoying getting back into cards. I made loads of Christmas cards last year then went on a short break, I’m now back making cards again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...