Monday 12 August 2013

York March | Street photography

On this specific trip to York we spent quite a long time wandering around the center including the market. It was nice to be able to develop some of my street photography work.

One of my favourite images includes a woman with blue hair. I like the strong blue colour and the way it brings other blue elements in the picture together.

Another favourable image included in this post is one supposedly capturing people waiting for something. Initially I thought it maybe a bus but unfortunately didn’t spot a bus stop. I thought this kind of created an interesting curiosity for the viewer.

In the ‘waiting for something’ image what do you think they may have been waiting for?

Have you dabbled with street photography before?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...