Monday 12 August 2013

York March | Bubbles

Capturing this series was really fun and the moment was quite unexpected and interesting. I was there quite a while taking photos experimenting with composition and attempting to document the bubbles to their best.

There was a sales assistant just outside a toy store with these bubble machines trying to get people to come into the shop. It was quite a good idea in my opinion.

I edited out the pictures of young children and as a policy I don’t tend to put such images online. I’m lucky as a young woman to be able to take these types of shots without feeling too out of place. In the end I got lots of good shots without any visible faces in and I liked the abstract look this created.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...