Monday 12 August 2013

York March | Shop window displays

I think my love for shopping and clothes is quite apparent in this post. It was nice to express myself through this theme of photography. 

I most enjoyed capturing images of different coloured jeans. The colours included pink, coral, yellow and blue and the effect of them together as a display was nice and vibrant.

I like the way the photos documented the time of year because of the summery clothes in the windows. Some of my other window display images were bold but included different colour palettes. This was most certainly the most colourful series from the trip in York. As you can see I love bright colours! :)

What colours do you prefer? Have you noticed any interesting window displays where you live or while you’ve visited another city?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...