Friday 11 January 2013

Helen & Siren – Pet Portrait Shoot (#2)


I booked this shoot for mid November last year with Helen and her dog Siren. This was the first official shoot I had done in the local forest. I was a little worried about the backdrop, whether the weather would be ok. 


We were actually very lucky on the day and the autumn leaves background worked beautifully. We also got some fantastic light and I was pleased with the overall effect of the photos. 


Helen and Siren were a pleasure to work with. Siren is a lovely dog and behaved well. Helen had told me she was going to present the images to her mum for Christmas and at the photo viewing session Helen was over the moon with the pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...