Wednesday 8 August 2012

Saltburn Car Rally | Reflections


As mentioned in the previous post, there was an interesting vintage burger van. I completed some abstract work, including the reflections in the metal.


These shots came out quite well as a series, particularly the ones of the burger van. The event was so busy; I found it hard to get the pictures I wanted. I regret not getting a zoomed out shot of the burger van, as this would have looked lovely. Unluckily with the crowds being so big, this was hard to accomplish.


Despite this, some of my best work from the day included the close up shots of details. I always love working with reflections and it’s a nice way to show people without obviously pointing a camera in their direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...