Thursday 9 August 2012

Saltburn Art Fair | Couples Portraits


The couple I invited on the trip were lovely to photograph. I suggested taking some pictures of them together on the pier. These were probably my favourite shots from the day and enjoyed the process.


I experimented with composition, for example looking towards the sea and sitting on a bench. Luckily it wasn’t too cold, as previous times id been on the pier, the weather has meant I was unable to take natural looking portraits.


Using the pier as a background for couple shots worked really well. I had previously photographed another couple earlier in the year. The work I’ve done previously with couples I’ve really enjoyed, I hope other opportunities will arise for me to do some more in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...