Sunday 13 November 2011

Reflections, Rain Drops and Pretty things

The weather had been pretty miserable so after the rain had pasted I visited one of my next door neighbours garden. I wanted to incorporate the rain into some of my images. One example was the skipping rope I found on a garden table, there was rain drops from the rain fall earlier which I tried to capture.

As stated in the blog title I worked with reflections and pretty things also. We have a pond in our own garden however it’s always covered with plants and there aren’t many reflections. My neighbour’s garden has a fantastic raised pond so I experimented with that.

I enjoyed working with plants for example long grass; this became quite dynamic when made into a mono image on Photoshop.  Some of the other images looked great as mono also, they showed the shapes and textures much more evident.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...