Sunday 13 November 2011

Autumn Magic 2

In this second set of images from the autumn magic project I mostly focused on macro. I enjoy macro work in my garden because there are much more possibilities than regular shots. The reason for this is I can blur out the background if parts of the garden are untidy.

Macro work is one of my photography passions. I like playing with Depth of focus and photographing small flowers and nature. Just recently my bokeh work has developed from working with bright sun light coming through the fence/plants.

Although it is autumn there are many shots with bright coloured flowers which suggest it could be summer. I like challenging these types of perceptions, for example my winter photography last year included roses with snow on them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...