Tuesday 4 June 2013

‘For The Love of Vintage’ Fair | Outside/clothing/jewellery

Outside

If are lucky enough to live around the Saltburn area you should pop into the vintage fair at the Saltburn Arts Village Hall. The ‘For The Love of Vintage’ Fair have a facebook page.

I've been to the Vintage fair a couple of times now and they've started booking in a fair once a month which I think is excellent. I found the fair to be friendly and there was a great choice of vintage goods.




Clothes/Jewellery

Ive orgnaised my photos from the day into sections to make them a little more mangable to look through. My favourite thing to browse was the clothing and jewellery. I always like a good rummage and come away with lots of new ideas.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...