Tuesday 30 April 2013

Easter Card Packs 2013


Leading up to Easter this year I developed a range of budget Easter card packs selling at £2.50 per three pack.

Each pack ranges in style and colour so there is something for everyone. Many of these cards have already been sold but I thought I would blog them to give readers an idea of some of the budget packs I’ve been producing recently.

Each pack comes with envelopes. They are packaged in a cello bag to keep cards in good condition. I cater for other holidays in the same format for example I’ve done packs of cards for birthdays, Christmas etc.

Email Helen@helencapstick.com for custom packs, custom individual cards orders or if you have any general enquiries.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...