Tuesday 10 April 2012

Pinchinthorpe & Skinningrove – Animals


While out and about we saw some really unusual cattle. They were brown, with long fluffy hair. When we walked passed where they were grazing we noticed loads of hair balls stuck to the barbed wire!

Also just as I was getting in the car, a woman walked out with this large group of different kinds of dogs. I thought it was quite comical, as I could see there was such a selection of different breeds.

I was lucky to get this shot of the dogs, because it was a quick moment before she walked off into the distance. I used auto colour in Photoshop to remove the colour tint from the car window. This worked well in my opinion; you can’t really tell it was taken from inside of a car.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...