Tuesday 24 January 2012

Neutral Colours – In My Neighbour’s Garden

These photographs were taken early last week on an unusually cold and frosty day. December last year we were lucky with the weather and at Christmas there was no ice or snow really.

I wanted to create some icy captures and the weather was a lovely change on this particular day, because in photographic terms, there were lots of new opportunities.






I noticed some of my keen photography friends made the most of this frosty and misty day. I think it’s about having an eye for opportunities.








These photographs are all quite neutral and communicate the weather quite clearly, even if most are macro. My hands were turning to ice so I didn’t stay out long, it was too cold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...