Friday 29 July 2011

Youth Group ‘Group’ Shots

As mentioned before, I volunteer at New Marske youth group. I find working with kids a breath of fresh air and making fun games for them, I really enjoy.

I mentioned to Rachel, the main leader a while back, that I would like to try doing a fun fashion shoot with the kids. There are mainly girls who attend the youth cafe, all around 12 to 13 years of age.

The event went really well and managed to get my costs back and a little bit extra. It was one of the first fashion shoots I’ve done and seemed to go really well; the kids had a blast and were delighted with the images.

I asked them to complete a form, telling me which ones they would like to keep and permission to use the images for my blog/ portfolio etc.

These are the best from the best group shots from the day... (Solo portraits I’ve blogged separately.)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...