Saturday 26 February 2011

Infinity

Yesterday I went to Stockton with Dave my photography friend; we visited the Infinity Bridge. I’ve been once before with my friends at uni but until yesterday I hadn’t been on the bridge, as before it was still being built. 

The bridge has some really interesting abstract shapes and is a great piece of art. Luckily, we went when the sky was really bright, causing contrast and great photos. I tried to be as versatile and original with my shots, as the bridge is a classical landmark and has been shot many times before. 


I think my favourite shots of the bunch were the ones with the family silhouette; these ones were taken just before we left and the sun was going down.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...